The Startups Connected initiative was created by the German-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in 2016, with the aim of promoting the rapprochement between its associated companies and startups in Brazil and Germany, as well as between the startups ecosystem of both countries.
The core proposal of the program is to bring companies and startups together to work in a pilot-project, while the German-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and its partners offer many benefits to support this process.
To develop their business by connecting to corporations.
To innovate by connecting to startups.
To invest in startups supported by an acceleration program, and adherent to corporate challenges.
German startups can join Startups Connected, by submitting their idea to the Germany category:
The human population is growing and we might be reaching the limits of our planet, pushing us to rethink our habits and do things differently. Big corporations also need to reinvent themselves in order to keep innovating at the speed their customers are evolving.
- Roadshow* in Brazil(1-2 weeks) to:
- Pitch at the German-Brazilian Innovation Congress;
- Make business-meetings in companies interested in your solution.
- Visibility and networking;
- Market connection;
- Support for internationalization.
* Travel costs covered by DWIH São Paulo – German Center for Science and Innovation.